Sabtu, 15 Maret 2014

PERSONAL DESCRIPTION

My name is Mistin Herawati. That is my complete name. You can call me Mistin, because many people who know me used to call me Mistin, so that becomes my nickname. I am 22 years old. I was born on 2nd of March 1992. I was born in Lampung. My home is in Bandar Lampung, Metro, but I live in Depok now. I have a brother. His name is Rendi. I love my brother a lot because he always makes me happy everytime when I am with him. He also makes me feel better than ever before. I graduated from SMK Telkom Shandy Putra and then now I am studying in Gunadarma University. My hobby is playing badminton with my friends, because playing with them can make me laugh. I also love them as much as I love my brother and my parents. I also like reading books and watching a movie. The genre of movie that I like to watch is horror such a zombies movie like Resident Evil, The Walking Dead, and the others. My favorite food is lumpia basah and bakso. My favorite drink is capuccino cincau. My favorite colours is pink. Sometimes I like to watch a football then I have one favorite football club, that is AC Milan. I am very friendly. Sometimes I am shy if I meet new people in my life. And also sometimes I become annoying person and selfish. I like to study hard and smile a lot, because smiling can bring me happiness and through the good and bad times.

Sentences
1.      I was born on 2nd of March 1992
s   v     c                     m

2.      I   am   very friendly
s     v           m

3.      I also like reading  books and watching a movie
s               v                c                  v            c     

4.      I graduated from SMK Telkom Shandy Putra and then now I am studying 
s        v                                m                                                    s         v
in Gunadarma University  
                    m

5.      I have a brother
s   v         c

0 komentar:

©MISTIN HERAWATI - Powered ByBlogger Thanks to Blogger Templates | punta cana dominican republic